|Benefits of Heavy Duty Model|
1. Heavy duty machine is suitable for long period running(for continues use)
2. It requires very less maintenance
3. This machine can be used for hotels & canteens to make 200-400 chapatis per hour with tawa system for baking (Tawa not included).
4. For 150-450 chapatis 24"*36" taawa (hot plate) required.
5. For 250-450 chapatis 24"*48" tawa (hot plate) required
6. Its motor & gearbox is fitted in lower compartment to keep away from heat , with fan to keep motor cool for long hours use
Capacity: 500-700 per hr raw Chapatis or puris of wheat flour
Size of chapati: 5” to 8” dia. approx
Thickness of Chapati: 1.5 to 2.5 mm.
Chapati press plates: 4mm thick aluminum Teflon coated (du-pont food grade coating) plates supported with 22mm metal plates covered with SS 304 covers
Motors: 5 hp motor & heavy duty gearbox (make crompton greaves)
Heating System: Chapati rolling press is heaving 1.5 K watt X 2 no. heaters (Ceramic)
Control Panels: Digital panel with all heavy duty parts .
Energy Consumption: Electrical heaters & motor consumes 3.5 KW (3 to 4 units per hour)approx (power supply 220 volt(single/three phase))
Machine Size: 22” X 22” X H 54”, Wt. 90 KG (approx.)
Body & Structure: Main Frame of ms angels powder coated body sheet covers 1.2 -1.5 mm thick SS 304 grade & all engineering parts EN series hardened (Chrome plated)
Packing: Wooden box 26" * 30" * 60" inches wt 140kg
Process: After feeling Peda (round ball of dough) round chapati will come out with-in seconds(without sticking)
Note: Tawa systems(hot plate) with puffer plate are available on extra cost(LPG based)