NOTE: This is a table top model of only Chapati Pressing Machine (Tawa system available on extra cost not included in machine price)
|Benefits of Model Light Duty|
1. Light duty machine is suitable for short period running not for continues use.
2. It requires more attention,cleanliness.
3. This machine can be used for tiffin centers & small restaurants to make 150-200 chapatis per hour with tawa system for baking.
4. For 100-150 chapati 24"*24" tawa(hot plate) required.
5. For 150-300 chapatis 24"*36" tawa(hot plate) required.
Capacity: 400-500 per hr raw Chapatis or puris of wheat flour
Size of chapati: 4” to 6” dia. approx
Thickness of Chapati: 1.5 to 2.5 mm.adjustable
Chapati press plates: 4mm thick aluminum Teflon coated (du-pont food grade coating) plates supported with 22mm metal plates covered with SS 304 covers
Motors: .25 hp motor & light duty gearbox
Heating System: Chapati rolling press is heaving 1.5 K watt X 2 no. heaters
Control Panels: Electrical panel with auto cut.
Energy Consumption: Electrical heaters & motor consumes 3.5 KW (3 to 4 units per hour)approx (power supply 220 volt(single/three phase))
Machine Size: 26” X 24” X H 22”, Wt. 60 KG (approx.)
Body & Structure: Chapati pressing pates 2mm thick teflon coated,body base & parts of ms (not hardened) powder coated cover & SS slide.
Packing: Wooden box 30" * 30" * 27" inches wt 90kg
Process: After feeling Peda (round ball of dough) round chapati will come out with-in seconds(without sticking)
Note: Tawa systems(hot plate) with puffer plate are available on extra cost(LPG based)