|Benefits Of Light Duty|
1. Light duty machine is suitable for short period running not for continues use.
2. It requires more attention, cleanliness & maintenance.
3. It is normally supplied through tenders for competitive lowest prices.
4. Its price is very low all parts are also of light duty.
5. It makes maximum chapati upto 5.5" dia..
6. Its motors are DC motors with drivers
7. Structure is made with SS 202 grade, may flex on hi-temperature, can stop production
Capacity: 700 Chapaties per hr.
(actual production depends upon skill of operator).
Size of chapati: 4" to 5.5" dia.
Thickness of Chapati: adjustable from 1.6 to 2.2mm.
Machine Size: 54” X 32” X H 60”, Wt. 215 KG (approx.)
Chapati press plates: 2 mm thick aluminum plate with Teflon coating.
Motors: Branded hi-torque powerfull gear motors with low power consumption (.25 hp/180 watts) 2 motors with microprocessor drive (motors and drives are not covered under warranty.
Heating System: Chapati rolling press is having 1.5 K. wt. X 2 no. heaters and oven with LPG four burners.
Control Panels: Digital panel.
Energy Consumption: Electrical heaters & motors consumes 3.8 KW (3 to 4 units per hour).
Fuel Consumption: LPG gas burners consumes 2.5 to 3 kg. of gas per hour approx.
Packing: Size of wooden boxes 36 x 36 x 50 Inches Height and weight 210kg. (approx.).
Second box: 27 x 27 x 30 Inches Ht. (wt. 100 kg) app.
Power supply and fuel required: Power supply 220 volt (single phase) and LPG gas.
Flour for chapatis: Simple chakki atta, (wheat flour), shakti bhog, aashirwad or any branded flour can be used for chapatis. Poori can also be made on this machine as semi cooked except frying.
Material: Machine is having SS (202) body parts which are easy to open for cleaning, easy to use.