Benefits of Super Model
1. Chapati Press plates are heavy & food grade embedded coating for better life & warranted for one year.
2. Control panel parts are heavy duty & branded..
3. Body panel sheets are 304 SS, thick 1.2 to 1.5 mm made with laser & CNC Technology, all food grade.
4. Bearings are fitted with extra bush bearings & hi-temp. lubricant to avoid break down of conveyors.
5. Shafts, sprokets are case hardened, all other machine parts are chrome plated to make it rust free.
6. Total frame structure of 304 SS angels never flex & bend on hi-temp.
7. Its special Italian gearbox never leaks on hi-temp. up to 130 Degrees.
8. Super model having better life than any other machines.
Chapati Conveyor Machine 900 Per Hr Super Grade Model
Capacity: 900 Chapaties per hr. (actual production depends upon skills of operator).
Size of chapati: 5” to 8” dia. approx
Thickness of Chapati: 1.5 to 2.5 mm.
Chapati press plates: 4 mm thick aluminum Teflon coated plates supported with 22mm metal plates covered with SS 304 covers.
Motors: 1 hp motor & heavy duty gearbox (crompton grevies)
Heating System:Chapati rolling press is having 1.5 K. watt. X 2 no. heaters and conveyer with LPG four burners.
Control Panels: Digital panel (all medium duty parts).
Energy Consumption: Electrical heaters & motor consumes 3.8 KW (3 to 4 units per hour) approx. (power supply 220 volt (single/three phase))
Fuel: LPG gas burners consume 2.5 kg. appx. pr. hr.
Machine Size: 72” X 28” X H 56”, Wt. 300 KG (approx.)
Shafts & Sprockets: Made with EN steel & case hardened.
Body & Structure: SS 202 sheet panels made with laser cutting and CNC bending 1mm thick with glass wool insulation. and structure of 5mm thick mild steel angles and food contact parts of 304 food grade stainless steel.
Bearing: Bearings (Heavy Duty) with high temperature grease filled.
Base Plates: 6mm & 8 mm base plates are used for gear mounting and press of mild steel.
Packing: Size of wooden boxes 34 x 76 x 48 Inches wt 260kg. & 22 x 24 x 24 Inches Ht. (wt. 60 kg) appx.
Flour for chapatis: Simple chakki atta, (wheat flour), shakti bhog, aashirwad or any branded flour can be used for chapatis. Poori can also be made on this machine as semi cooked except frying.